Turning 20 and Getting Vaccinated

Hello!

 I thought I'd post a little update of where things are at and what I'd like to do with this blog!

I've been very busy with uni recently and although I've had lots of ideas for posts, I haven't been able to make the time to write and upload them.

So what's new? Well, I turned 20 a few weeks ago and had my first non-lockdown birthday since my 18th! I started my second year of uni, moved into a student house, and had both of my Covid vaccines. I'm now a section and sub-editor for two student papers, which is really good experience but a lot of work! A lot has changed since I last opened this Blogger page!

I finish uni for Christmas in a few weeks and hope that I can use my time between working (and getting shouted at by festive shoppers!) getting some posts drafted and ready to upload! I would love for this page to embody what my old blog looked like circa-2015 when I was able to spend all my free time writing but alas, we can't be in year eight for ever! 

I would love to do more of the 'beauty, fashion, lifestyle' posts that I used to write so many of, as well as some more personal posts about mental and physical health.

Until then, have a lovely festive season! 

(plus get vaccinated if you can!)

Marti 


Comments

Popular Posts