Rating Every Pair (Ish) of UGG Boots Cheyenne Wears on Superstore

 “I can't be a single mom. I have never even driven on the highway before. What if the baby needs to go downtown?”- Cheyenne, Superstore.

While rewatching old episodes of Superstore for the billionth time, Cheyenne’s impressive collection of UGG boots caught my eye. Ignoring the fact that UGGs are totally impractical for her job and the question of how Cheyenne could afford so many pairs of boots as a young mom working in retail, I decided to rate every pair, from best to worst.

1. Mini pink fur UGGs 



I LOVE this pair of UGGs. Worn by Cheyenne in season five, they're such a cute pale pink colour, the mini-style that is very popular right now, and have this gorgeous pink fur around the trim. 


2. Mini Chestnut UGGs with fur 

Next up are the same pair of boots in the classic chestnut shade with cream fur that Cheyenne wears in season six. Again, I absolutely love and would wear these. 

3. Mini UGGs with leopard print fur
You may have noticed a glaring theme in my top three. This design, worn by Cheyenne in season six, is a bit more out-there, but I really like the leopard fur trim. 

4. Purple Button UGGs




The next boots are a pair that Cheyenne wears early in season five. While I don't like these as much as my top three, I think the colour really suits Cheyenne and I like the length and style. 

5. Purple UGGs with bows



The pair Cheyenne wears in season six are the slightly taller version of this pair, but they're the most similar in terms of style and colour. I don't love the bows, but again, they suit Cheyenne's character perfectly! I think I actually do prefer the mini style of these to the previous purple UGGs, proving that size does matter when it comes to UGG boots!

6. Mini yellow UGGs with fur

Cheyenne really does love her UGG Mini Fluff Quilted Boots. Worn by Cheyenne in season six, this is not my colour of choice, but I love the style. 

7. Butterfly UGGs

These are really cool. Cheyenne wears them in season six, paired with  jeans and the Cloud 9 Vest. They give me Paul's Boutique meets Punky Pins vibes, which I'm here for, but I know I could never pull off. 

8. Sparkly pink UGGs


I can't decide if I love or hate this pair. I think nine-year-old Marti would be obsessed, but somehow I don't think I could work these into my work wardrobe the way Cheyenne does in season six. 

9. Zebra UGGs



I really hate these, and I'm not going to apologise for it. Cheyenne pairs these with a green tee and jeans in season five, and while it works for her, it is a no from me. 

10. Pink UGGs with striped fur


The last pair could go in one of two directions. Cheyenne makes them look amazing with a funky oversized jumper and skinny jeans in season six. However, they're giving market stall vibes in the picture and I'm just not seeing the look transferring to myself. 


Comments

Popular Posts