The Best Gilmore Girls Moments

Gilmore Girls is arguably one of the series sets ever made. The cosy-Autumn vibes, the mother-daughter bond, the small town politics- it really has everything.

Warner Bros
I took on the near-impossible task of ranking the top five Lorelai-Rory moments. 

5. The giant Ben & Jerry's

Image: Reddit

True, this was a very sad scene following Rory and Dean breaking up. However...the size of that ice cream tub lives in my head rent free. 

4. "A Deep-Fried Korean Thanksgiving"

A classic episode in season three in which Lorelai and Rory manage four Thanksgiving dinners. The sheer volume of junk food this duo consume is immense, and yet they never put on a pound. 

3. The hayride, Picnic Basket Auction, and every other festival in Stars Hollow

Image: The Annotated Gilmore Girls

I would give so much to live in this crazy little town and celebrate every festivity. The cool, fall air. The excitement. Oh, what I would give to stop by Luke's on my way to one of these festivals. 

2. The sleigh rides around town

Following a period-themed dinner at the Inn, Lorelai arranges sleigh rides and it couldn't be more magical. 

1. Every time Lorelai says "I smell snow"

There's something so magical about Stars Hollow looking like an actual snow globe that makes everything in the world feel right...


So, those are my top five moments. What are your favourite Gilmore Girls moments? Did I miss your favourite?

Comments

Popular Posts