Birthdays and Brownies

Hello!

I hope you're having a good Tuesday! I just thought I'd give an update on what's new (though clearly, not a lot!)


These are insane heated up with ice cream
Yesterday I baked some chocolate chip biscuits and went on a walk before work. I'm considering posting a recipe for the biscuits, but also know that I'm slowly turning this into a baking blog without meaning to haha. I promise you that I do other things and don't just eat cake all the time aha. 

Last night, a customer at work bought Guylian chocolates for the staff. This has happened a few times before, and it melts my heart every single time. 

I made brownies this morning, went for a dog walk, and I've just spoken to my nana on the phone. It's my dad's birthday on Friday, so I also spent the morning getting a few bits together for that. 

Tomorrow, I'm having a quiz night with a few friends and I'm going to do some more baking (what a surprise!) I also need to make my dad a card and tidy my room. 

What are your plans for the week?

Marti

Comments

  1. bringing the chocolate in for the staff is such a lovely thing to do, aw! your baking looks amaze yet again! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts