VE Weekend in Lockdown

Happy VE Weekend!

This week has been quite a busy one, to say that we're still in lockdown.


I woke up really early this morning, which was not planned, and watched a few episodes of Normal People on BBC iPlayer. I then made some biscuits, which admittedly stuck together in the tray and are therefore some very strange shapes. I also listened to Louis Theroux's podcast with Boy George, which was really good! Earlier this week, I box dyed my hair, which actually went really well! I've wanted to try ombre for years, and it only took a global pandemic for me to give it a go!

I watched Wise Children on BBC iPlayer a few days ago, which I would definitely recommend! It was recommended to me, and it's made me really want to read the book. I'm also up to date with Killing Eve- let me know if you're watching it! I've been reading quite a lot of poetry recently. I am particularly enjoying Sylvia Plath and Chelsea Martin (McDonalds is Impossible is a good one!) Book wise I am currently reading The Lord of The Flies!

What have you been up to this VE weekend?

Marti 

Comments

  1. these biscuits look good! inspired me to do some baking. well done for braving the dye in the end. it looks so so nice!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so glad that I've inspired you to bake!! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts