A Playlist for Hope

Despite my musical ability stretching no further than year seven ukulele club ('Uke Kids on the Block'), I love music. There is no feeling better than a lyric that resonates with your soul, leaving you with a happy feeling that you can't put into words. Below are some of the songs that I have listened to over and over this season, which I hope will bring some happiness to you too!
'Bedroom Hymns' Florence and the Machine 

'Birdsong' Regina Spektor

'High Five' Sigrid 

'Can't Stop' Bastille (cover)

'Blue Lips' Regina Spektor

'Someone New' Hozier

'Oh! Darling' Florence and the Machine (cover)

'Some Nights' Fun

'Skinny Love' Birdy

'Better' Regina Spektor

'Take Care' Florence and the Machine (cover)

'Fidelity' Regina Spektor

'Moderation' Florence and the Machine

'Good Grief' Bastille

'Joy' Bastille

'Royals' Lorde

'2 Atoms in a Molecule' Noah and the Whale 

'Little Talks' Monsters of Men 

'Dog Days Are Over' Florence and the Machine

Which songs do you listen to over and over again? Have you got any songs that you can only listen to if you're feeling a certain way? (I definitely have a P!NK mood!)



Marti 

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the songs!! My music taste couldn't be more different, but I enjoyed listening to them regardless. You also did an impossibly huge favour for me by including 'Some Nighs', since I've heard the song, but had no idea what it was called. 'Moderation' was also quite a powerful song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd love to hear what music you listen to! I'm so glad that I helped you find it- it's definitely one of my favourites!

      Delete
  2. LOVE Florence and the Machine! Heres a few songs I think you'll like that always make me feel happy. :) Pure Shores by All Saints (psychologically proven to boost your mood!), Sunflower- Post Malone, Shed a Light- Robin Schuelz, The Voice Within- Xtina, Mirrors- Justin Timberlake, Like a Prayer- Madonna, Better in Time- Leona Lewis, In my Blood- Shawn Mendes, Sucker- Jonas Brothers, 18- One Direction, Waterfalls- TLC, Spring to Come- John Butler Trio, legit anything by John Mayer hehe, She's a Rainbow- Rolling Stones, Black- Pearl Jam, Vibes- SIX60 and anything by Jack Johnson! Hope you like them xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!
      I'm going to make playlist on Spotify with all these songs to remind me of you! xx

      Delete
    2. You're so precious omg xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts