Thursday Thoughts


It's been another week of filling time with projects and waiting for the 5pm briefing to bring good news.

Today, I made scotch pancakes. After a lot of burned and crumpled attempts, I managed to enlist my dad for help, which was a saving grace! Yesterday, we went for a walk, and Frankie managed to make it across all the stepping-stones without falling in the water for the first time (I am a very proud lab owner!) and I made a rainbow for the window out of pieces of wallpaper. I’ve been talking to some people who I will hopefully be at university with next year, which has been really nice! I’m going to make a quiz later to replace playing Drawful and Fibbage with my siblings over Google Hangouts- let me know if you have any good quiz questions!

Work on Monday wasn’t great, and I had some quite rude customers on the tills. I’m trying to remember that everybody is finding lockdown hard and that I’m just somebody for them to take their anger out on.

What have you been up to this week? What are your high and lowlights?


Marti

Comments

  1. I'm pretty sure I already said this, but Frankie is so adorable! :)

    I'm sorry you have to deal with the rude customers. I can't imagine how horrible it must be. Keep your head high, and don't let them put you down)).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, he appreciates the love!

      Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. frankie is the cutest - well done to him on the stepping stones (i know exactly where you mean!!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's got it every time now :) haha! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts