Top 5 Quarantine Netflix Binges


Happy Monday!

Despite, or maybe in spite of, everything going on in the world, I thought I would share some shows that I have been watching while staying at home. 

It can't be ignored that yesterday was the first time on a Sunday morning where I have seen customers having to queue to get into the supermarket where I work, which was a bit surreal and there are cases of Coronavirus in care homes in the city that I live in, which is really upsetting. I just really hope that people are respecting social distancing measures and are staying inside when possible. It's the perfect time to catch up on Netflix shows!

  1. The Good Place- 'What the fork is a Chidi?' An answer you will only find through watching The Good Place. Also, 'not a robot'....
  2. Anne with an 'E'- This is such a cosy classic. I have already posted my thoughts of this series on my blog, but we all need an Anne Shirley-Cuthbert in our lives.
  3. Tiger King- If you haven't watched this, then where have you been? Carole Baskin- did she really feed her husband to the tigers? 
  4. Unorthodox- This is interesting in terms of different cultures and identity.
  5. Afterlife- A sad one, but deals with grief in such a blunt, yet sensitive way.

What are your top Netflix (or other) recommendations?

Marti

Comments

  1. ooh! netflix is like a best friend at the moment! tiger king is i n s a n e, such a good watch!! i'm really into documentries atm, especially crime ones! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a Louis Theroux or Stacey Dooley doc! x

      Delete
  2. I don't really watch series, I'm more of a movie girl, but I love the series You and A Series of Unfortunate Events! xxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love films too! What's your favourite genre?
      I've watched a few episodes of A Series of Unfortunate Events, and I watched season two of You recently- it's brilliant! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts